How Many Miles Per Gallon Does the 2022 BMW X3 Get?
If you’ve been longing to enhance your Smithtown drives with a high-end Sports Activity Vehicle like the new 2022 BMW X3, you’re in for an exhilarating experience. The BMW X3 configurations offer high-powered performance capabilities and luxurious interior appointments that will keep you comfortable and connected. However, is the 2022 BMW X3 efficient? Yes is it! The X3 produces up to 29 mpg on the highway. Keep reading with Habberstad BMW to learn more about the 2022 BMW X3 gas mileage and engine specs.
2022 BMW X3 MPG by Configuration
For the 2022 model year, there are four different BMW X3 configurations that you can choose from for your Westbury commute. Depending on which model you choose, your X3 fuel economy ratings will vary. Here’s an overview of the 2022 BMW X3 gas mileage specs for each configuration:
2022 BMW X3 MPG Rating by Trim Level:
- X3 sDrive 30i MPG: 23 City / 29 Highway
- X3 sDrive 30i MPG: 21 City / 28 Highway
- X3 M40i MPG: 21 City / 26 Highway
- X3 M MPG: 14 City / 19 Highway
2022 BMW X3 Engine Specs
Along with fuel-efficient mpg ratings, the BMW X3 also offers robust performance features that are engineered to provide a hair-raising and agile driving experience. Similar to the gas mileage ratings, your power output of your X3 engine will vary based on the trim level you select. Take a look at the BMW X3 engine options to decide which one provides the power you need:
2022 BMW X3 Engine Specs by Trim:
- X3 sDrive 30i: 2.0-liter BMW TwinPower Turbo inline 4-cylinder, RWD, 248-hp, 8-speed Sport Automatic transmission, and 258 lb-ft of torque
- X3 xDrive 30i: 2.0-liter BMW TwinPower Turbo inline 4-cylinder, AWD, 248-hp, 8-speed Sport Automatic transmission, and 258 lb-ft of torque
- X3 M40i: 3.0-liter BMW M TwinPower Turbo inline 6-cylinder, xDrive, intelligent all-wheel drive, 382-hp, 8-speed Sport Automatic transmission, and 369 lb-ft of torque
- X3 M: 3.0-liter inline 6-cylinder BMW M TwinPower Turbo gasoline engine, xDrive, intelligent all-wheel drive, 473-hp, 8-speed M Sport Automatic transmission, and 457 lb-ft of torque
Test Drive the BMW X3 at Habberstad BMW Today
If you’re ready to get behind the wheel of the new efficient BMW X3, head to our showroom near Woodbury. Our team members will help you find the perfect X3 configuration for your budget and needs, and we’ll even help you secure a competitive financing rate or leasing term. In the meantime, you can continue your BMW research and learn much more about the X3 and other BMW models. We look forward to helping you drive home in a brand-new BMW X3!
More from Habberstad BMW
If you’re looking for a luxury compact SUV to move around Smithtown in style, the 2023 BMW X3 answers the call. Available in four impressive configurations, deciding which to choose will be tough; luckily the team at Habberstad BMW created this guide to help you compare the 2023 BMW X3 by price and trim level…
Ready to upgrade your mode of transportation to a Sports Activity Vehicle® designed to maximize comfort while driving on Smithtown roads? If you answered yes, then the 2023 BMW X7 has you covered! With advanced features and incredible performance to boot, this ultimate family vehicle is destined to bring you joy for years to…
The 2023 BMW X5 price begins at $61,600 MSRP and is available in five configurations for Woodbury drivers to explore and choose from at Habberstad BMW. While the entry-level BMW X5 sDrive40i has an extensive selection of interior features – and impressive performance, the higher trim levels for the BMW X5 also provide a number…