2022 BMW iX Price
The 2022 BMW iX is a fusion of elegance, power, and efficiency. This all-electric Sports Activity Vehicle® comes in several configurations–allowing you to customize an iX model that best suits your needs. No matter whether you choose the entry-level iX configuration or the advanced iX xDrive50, you’ll be afforded an upscale vehicle that’s designed to deliver an unforgettable driving experience.
You’re likely wondering, “What is the 2022 BMW iX price?” The new BMW iX has a starting price of $83,200 MSRP, and this Sports Activity Vehicle® is worth every penny as each model is finely-crafted and well-equipped with state-of-the-art amenities. The BMW iX release date is projected for March of 2022, and Huntington shoppers can claim theirs today by pre-ordering the BMW iX online. Keep reading with the Habberstad BMW as we delve further into the iX prices, features, and more!
What Will I Receive for the 2022 BMW iX Price?
New BMW models are famous for their performance capabilities on Oyster Bay roadways, and the all-electric BMW iX is no different. The iX provides a 324-mile range*, a 4.4-second 0–60 time, 516 hp, and 564 lb-ft of torque. In addition to its thrilling performance specs, the new BMW iX also features a bevy of upscale interior amenities that include:
Comfort & Design
- Perforated Sensatec Upholstery
- Gold bronze trim accents
- Floating center console
- Comfort Access
- Automatic 4-zone climate control with preconditioning
- Panoramic Eclipsing Sky Lounge roof
Tech & Connectivity
- BMW ConnectedDrive® Services
- Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ Compatibility
- Dual front USB-C ports
- Four rear USB-C power delivery sockets
- HiFi Sound System with 205-watt digital amplifier and 12 speakers
- Configurable 12.3-inch instrument cluster
- 14.9-inch central information display
- Wireless device charging (Qi standard) with active cooling
Safety & Convenience
- Parking Assistant and Back-up Assistant
- Dynamic Cruise Control
- Active Driving Assistant with Frontal Collision Warning, Active Blind Spot Detection, Lane Departure Warning, and Speed Limit Info
- Active Protection System
Available BMW iX Packages
While that standard BMW iX features are nothing short of exceptional, you still have plenty of opportunities to further customize your model. Here are two featured packages that will allow you to take your BMW iX configuration to the next level:
- Convenience ($2,300): Includes Natural Interaction voice and gesture controls, plus a Head-Up Display, Parking Assistant Plus, Iconic Sounds Electric, Surround View w/ 3D View, and a Harman/Kardon® Surround System.
- Premium ($4,000): Includes all of the above, plus an Interior Security/Selfie Camera, Personal eSIM 5G wireless, and Multifunctional Seats. You can also choose to include a Bowers & Wilkins Diamond Surround Sound Audio System.
You can also choose from numerous other upgrades, including:
- Dynamic Handling Package ($1,600)
- Active Driving Assistant Pro ($1,700)
- BMW Individual Titanium Bronze exterior trim ($500)
- Front Ventilated Seats ($500)
- Radiant Heating Package ($950)
- Icon Adaptive LED Headlights with Laserlight ($1,000)
Pre-Order Your BMW iX Today!
If you’d like to refresh your Syosset travels with a new BMW iX, you can take the next steps to make that happen, today! Contact Habberstad BMW if you have any remaining questions about the iX price, release date, or pre-ordering process. Our team is committed to ensuring that every customer can drive off our lot in their dream BMW. We can’t wait to work with you!
More from Habberstad BMW
The 2024 BMW X7 delivers delicate handling that allows you to navigate the Huntington roads with ease. There are also excellent engine options, including a 375-hp inline-six and an almighty 630-hp twin-turbo V8. No matter what you are looking for under the hood of your vehicle, all-wheel drive and an air suspension are standard….
Huntington Station drivers get plenty of options presented by the new BMW X3 trims. There are three distinct 2024 BMW X3 trim levels to choose from. How much does the 2024 BMW X3 cost? The 2024 BMW X3 price starts at just $46,900, which is quite the deal considering how much luxury has been packed into…
Sitting inside the new BMW X3 is a pleasure. That’s largely due to the 2024 BMW X3 leather interior. On top of that, the 2024 BMW X3 interior colors are downright stunning, and there’s plenty of space to stretch out. We go into the details below as we take a closer look inside this exceptional…
*BMW AG preliminary test results. Actual acceleration results may vary, depending on specification of vehicle; road and environmental conditions; testing procedures and driving style. These results should be used for comparison only and verification should not be attempted on public roads. BMW urges you to obey all posted speed laws and always wear safety belts.
**Estimated ranges are independently verified by the EPA, and are attainable when fully charged under ideal driving conditions. Actual range will vary depending on multiple factors, including but not limited to: vehicle model, tire and wheel selection, driving style, traffic conditions, and outside temperatures.
***Charge speed measured at maximum vehicle charging rate. Actual charge speed will vary depending on parameters such as battery state of charge when charging is initiated, battery temperature and maximum charging rate of the charging supply, for example.