2022 BMW 5 Series Price & Configurations
The starting MSRP on the 2022 BMW 5 Series price list is $54,200*. This is just for the base model. There are eight unique BMW 5 Series trims to choose from, each offering its own set of features and specs. Learn about the BMW 5 Series configurations, pricing, and more, with our team at Habberstad BMW near Huntington.
2022 BMW 5 Series Price List
As mentioned above, each of the BMW 5 Series trims offers its own range of interior options and upgrades. When it comes to the BMW 5 Series price, here’s a quick breakdown for each model:
- 2022 BMW 530i Sedan: Starting price of $54,200 MSRP*
- 2022 BMW 530i xDrive Sedan: Starting price of $56,500 MSRP*
- 2022 BMW 540i Sedan: Starting price of $59,950 MSRP*
- 2022 BMW 540i xDrive Sedan: Starting price of $62,250 MSRP*
- 2022 BMW 530e Sedan: Starting price of $55,550 MSRP*
- 2022 BMW 530e xDrive Sedan: Starting price of $57,850 MSRP*
- 2022 BMW M550i xDrive Sedan: Starting price of $76,800 MSRP*
- 2022 BMW M5 Sedan: Starting price of $112,405 MSRP*
Not sure which fits your budget? Calculate your monthly payments with our finance team. We can help you find the right leasing or financing options for you and your Oyster Bay driving needs.
2022 BMW 530i & 530i xDrive Features
No matter which of the BMW 5 Series configurations you choose, you can expect plenty of interior conveniences to keep you comfortable and connected on any Syosset road. Here are some of the standard features of the BMW 530i and 530i xDrive models:
- 248-hp 2.0-liter BMW TwinPower Turbo inline 4-cylinder
- Perforated SensaTec
- Fineline Ridge Wood Trim
- Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™
- BMW ConnectedDrive® Services
- Connected Package Professional
- HiFi Sound System with 205-watt digital amplifier and 12 speakers
- 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster
- 12.3-inch central touchscreen display
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Dynamic Cruise Control
- Comfort Access keyless entry
- Multi-zone Climate Control
- 2-way power glass moonroof
- Active Driving Assistant
- Active Protection System
- And more!
2022 BMW 540i & 540i xDrive Features
The BMW 540i and 540i xDrive models offer a slightly different engine. This 3.0-liter BMW M TwinPower Turbo inline 6-cylinder engine churns out 335 hp. Along with more power under the hood, you’ll find an abundance of features in the cabin, such as the ones above.
2022 BMW 530e & 530e xDrive Features
The BMW 530e and 530e xDrive models are plug-in hybrids. This means they combine a 4-cylinder engine with a twin-scroll turbocharger and an integrated electric motor for a total power output of 288 hp. These models also feature unique instrumentation and, since they run almost silently, they feature an audio warning to pedestrians.
2022 BMW M550i Features
If you’re interested in upgrading the style of your new BMW, the BMW 5 Series trim to choose is the 2022 BMW M550i. This model offers:
- 523-hp 4.4-liter BMW M TwinPower Turbo V8 engine
- Dakota Leather upholstery
- Aluminum Rhombicle Smoke Grey Trim with Pearl Chrome Accent
- 20-way adjustable Power Multi-contour front seats
- Harman Kardon® Surround Sound Audio System with 464-watt amplifier and 16 speakers
- Adaptive M Suspension with electronically controlled damper
- M Sport Differential
- M Sport Brakes with Blue Calipers
- And more!
2022 BMW M5 Features
At the top of the BMW 5 Series configurations is the BMW M5. This model offers some unique features you won’t want to drive without, including:
- 600-hp 4.4-liter BMW M TwinPower Turbo V8 engine
- Extended Merino Leather upholstery
- M-specific Head-up Display
- Gesture Control
Test Drive the 2022 BMW 5 Series at Habberstad BMW!
Ready to get behind the wheel of your own BMW 5 Series model? Schedule a test drive with our finance team at Habberstad BMW to get the full experience. Have more questions about these models, our financing options, and more? Don’t hesitate to contact us.
More from Habberstad BMW
The 2024 BMW X7 delivers delicate handling that allows you to navigate the Huntington roads with ease. There are also excellent engine options, including a 375-hp inline-six and an almighty 630-hp twin-turbo V8. No matter what you are looking for under the hood of your vehicle, all-wheel drive and an air suspension are standard….
Huntington Station drivers get plenty of options presented by the new BMW X3 trims. There are three distinct 2024 BMW X3 trim levels to choose from. How much does the 2024 BMW X3 cost? The 2024 BMW X3 price starts at just $46,900, which is quite the deal considering how much luxury has been packed into…
Sitting inside the new BMW X3 is a pleasure. That’s largely due to the 2024 BMW X3 leather interior. On top of that, the 2024 BMW X3 interior colors are downright stunning, and there’s plenty of space to stretch out. We go into the details below as we take a closer look inside this exceptional…