2022 BMW 3 Series Interior
The 2022 BMW 3 Series is the perfect combination of style and performance. With various configurations available, such as the 330i, 330e, and M340i, regardless of which one you choose, you’ll be immersed in luxury and refinement. However, the most impressive feature is the 2022 BMW 3 Series interior, which provides a comfortable commute around Huntington Station. Learn more about the BMW 3 Series interior with the experts at Habberstad BMW. For more information, feel free to contact us anytime!
Standard BMW 3 Series Interior Features
Even the base BMW 330i interior is full of the latest tech and is extremely luxurious. Let’s check out some of the features found in the BMW 330i interior:
- SensaTec Upholstery in either Canberra Beige or Black
- Anthracite Headliner
- Fine Wood trim with Ash Grey-Brown high gloss
Technology and Connectivity
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ Compatibility
- Intelligent Personal Assistant voice control
- 8.8-inch central information display with iDrive 7.0
- HiFi Sound System with 205-watt digital amplifier and 10 speakers
- Live Cockpit Plus with an 8.8-inch instrument cluster
Comfort and Convenience
- 10-way power front sport seats
- Advanced Vehicle & Key Memory
- 40/20/40 split fold-down through-load rear seats
- 2-way power glass moonroof with “one-touch” operation
- Automatic 3-zone Climate Control
- Rain-sensing windshield wipers
Options and Upgrades: BMW 3 Series Interior
Available Upgrades on the 330i
There is a wide range of upgrades available for the new BMW 330i interior that will elevate your daily drives between Huntington and Syosset. Let’s check out a few of the interior options available:
- Convenience Package – Provides lumbar support, Comfort Access Keyless Entry, and more!
- Premium Package – Includes heated front or heated front & rear seats. You also receive all the Convenience Package features, a heated steering wheel, and a head-up display.
- Executive Package – Provides Gesture Control for the infotainment screen and other class-leading technologies.
The BMW 3 Series also includes the option for ambient lighting for just $250. You can also opt for a Harman/Kardon® surround sound system, wireless device charging, and various shades of Vernasca leather.
Options Available on Higher Trims
When you opt for the 330e, you’ll receive features that aren’t available in the 330i. This mainly pertains to differences in the powertrain. However, if you really want to improve overall performance and want a vehicle geared towards the enthusiast, you’ll love these M340i features:
- 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster
- 10.25-inch central information display
- 14-way power front sport seats
- Aluminum Tetragon trim
- SensaTec Dashboard
- M footrest and M door-sill finishers
With the M340i, you’ll receive options such as supple Vernasca leather, heated steering wheel, and wireless charging for all of your devices. You can even opt for Open Pore Fine Wood trim, Aluminum Mesh, and upgrade with either the Executive Package or Premium Package.
BMW 3 Series Dimensions
The BMW 3 Series dimensions are some of the most impressive in its class and can fit five passengers comfortably. Let’s check out the BMW 3 Series dimensions below:
- Headroom: 38.7 inches in the front
- Legroom: 42.0 inches (1st) / 35.2 inches (2nd)
- Shoulder Room: 56.0 inches (1st) / 54.6 inches (2nd)
- Cargo Capacity: 13 cubic feet
If you’re in the market for a luxurious BMW with even more space, you may be interested in the BMW 5 Series interior, or any of our X Sports Activity Vehicles.
Come See The New BMW 3 Series Interior at Habberstad BMW!
Now that you know more about the 2022 BMW 3 Series interior, come see this impressive vehicle for yourself at Habberstad BMW! Browse our new vehicle inventory, and meet with our finance center to start the buying process. Be sure to take advantage of our new vehicle specials to save big in Oyster Bay and Huntington Station!
More from Habberstad BMW
The 2024 BMW X7 delivers delicate handling that allows you to navigate the Huntington roads with ease. There are also excellent engine options, including a 375-hp inline-six and an almighty 630-hp twin-turbo V8. No matter what you are looking for under the hood of your vehicle, all-wheel drive and an air suspension are standard….
Huntington Station drivers get plenty of options presented by the new BMW X3 trims. There are three distinct 2024 BMW X3 trim levels to choose from. How much does the 2024 BMW X3 cost? The 2024 BMW X3 price starts at just $46,900, which is quite the deal considering how much luxury has been packed into…
Sitting inside the new BMW X3 is a pleasure. That’s largely due to the 2024 BMW X3 leather interior. On top of that, the 2024 BMW X3 interior colors are downright stunning, and there’s plenty of space to stretch out. We go into the details below as we take a closer look inside this exceptional…